We know packing up everything for little ones can be very stressful, so that's why we have made Libbear Barton one of the top infant friendly facilities in the UK, providing all the equipment you need to ensure you have a stress free holiday.
Here is a list of infant equipment available upon request on a first-come, first-served basis from Libbear Barton. You can email us with your selection(s) from the list below at email@example.com.
- Tape/CD player
- General toys and books
- Baby bouncer chair
- Baby books
- Soft toys
- Chicco Do Re Me chair with toys, music and soothing vibrations
- Bumbo seat and play tray
- DVD library suitable for all the family available from the Games Room
- Heated swimming pool
- Various floats & toys in the swimming pool
- Various children's bikes
- High chair
- Lindam night and day feeding system
- Steam steriliser
- Lindam Mini blender
- Soft grip plates, heat sensitive feeding spoons, toddler cutlery sets
- Booster seats for toddlers dining
- Angels soft grip plates, beakers for older toddlers
- Baby bath
- Bath toys
- Family toilet seat
- Tommy Tippee nappy wrapper
- Baa Baa Blackout blinds to turn day into night!
- Audio Baby monitor
- Bed rail
- You will probably want to bring your own cot bedding
- Stair gates for top and bottom
- Socket covers
- Stroller (with raincovers and parasols)
- 6ft diameter trampoline (with safety net)
- Changing mat available in the swimming pool changing rooms
- Each cottage has a washing machine with integrated dryer
Don't just take our word for it...
We believe that Libbear Barton is one of the top baby friendly facilities in the UK - here's what our clients have said.
"Many thanks for all the baby equipment – it made life so much easier not having to bring everything for the two babies. Thanks for a great holiday, we certainly hope to come back again."
"A considerable amount of thought and effort has gone into providing toddler equipment in the cottage, the best we have experienced with our 2.5 year old twins."
"We spent a wonderful week in Badgers House with three generations of the same family – ages ranging from 18 months to 62! The owners have equipped the house with everything you could possibly need for babies and small children. All you need to bring are nappies and food! Toys, cots, highchairs, playpen, changing mats, stair gates, sterilizing equipment , child friendly cutlery, plates, cups etc and even buggies are provided. In spite of this we did not feel we were holidaying in a branch of Mothercare! The garden is very safe with a trampoline which our 4 year old granddaughter thought was brilliant. "
"We had a fantastic time at Libbear creating some wonderful family memories this summer. I can't say enough good things about the place. Our family (2 adults and 2 kiddies under 3yrs) stayed at Badgers in July and again in August and love it. Our friends (2 adults and 3 boys 7 - 9yrs) also booked the same week, stayed in (what is now called) Otter's Den and were equally as impressed. They have thought of everything. All you need to do is arrive ready to relax and enjoy your break."